Monday, August 29, 2011

An Augmented Gamer

First post and I want to talk about Deus Ex Human Revolution. I beat it yesterday, only took me two days on the hardest mode. I have to say i loved every minute of it, it felt like a mixture of Mass Effect, Metal Gear Solid 4, The Matrix, and oh ya Deus Ex. Stealth Action Espionage is my favorite genre in games so obviously i played as a stealth and hacking nut. Above all that what interested me the most is the prosthesis's, I myself am going into a degree in Orthotics and Prosthetics. It would be nothing short of amazing to be in a world with that level of technology in my future career, except without all the violence, private military corporations, and terrorists. Although i really cant see much difference in where the world is heading today. A sad thought in and of itself. Anyway I'm leaving a short post since I've only just begun, I plan on talking about video games and the gaming industry since its my main interest. I will end with saying  ARMA 3 will be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for arma 3 to come out also but I m going to need a better computer system to run it. Also the orthotics sound pretty cool and I could definatley see it as a possible eventuality for mankind.

    ReplyDelete